mardi 30 juillet 2019

Battle Report : the last raiders

After Space Hulk, we planned to play Warhammer on sunday afternoon, like in the old times :D

I wanted to play a Daemonic Legion of Slaanesh allied to my dark elves as I've just finished painting them.
Nico was playing his Chaos Horde of Khorne. Khorne vs Slaanesh, a genuine Realm of Chaos battle !

I played with the army list from the 5th edition and Nico was playing with the Chaos book from the 4th ed. Both editions work perfectly together.

My infamous opponent, Nico :



Warhammer most terrible cavalery : Khornate knights with Army standard bearer and General inside...






Dragon Ogre Hero with double handed weapon, forget subtlety :D









My odious legion, the Dark Prince mignons :
Here Fiends of Slaanesh :


The ladies :


Dark Elves Witches :



Mounted Daemonettes :



The battle : 
I let Nico start to make him comes closer as he was not playing any magic.

My daemon prince and his chimera had a hard fight in the air. He charged and completly annihilated my daemonettes with his knights. The Dragon Ogre Hero massacre the mounted daemonettes but they occupied him well. 
In the middle, the which elves with the altar of slaanesh succeed to destroy the Chaos Warriors and the Beastmen and on my right the chaos hound, chaos spawn and fiends of Slaanesh were fighting in an eternal battle...



















So Slaanesh forces finally won after a long and deadly battle with a lot of dead from both sides !! 

Epic Battle !!!! 

5 commentaires:

  1. Incredible guys :) Love your work Nico. Just gorgeously painted army and those banners, Wow!!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes thank you ! His banners are a never ending inspiration :D

      Supprimer
  2. Le plus dur face à une armée magnifique comme celle de Nico c'est de se concentrer sur le jeu :) La victoire n'en est que plus estimable.

    RépondreSupprimer