mercredi 7 avril 2021

Third entry to the Old World Army Challenge : Mighty pleasure dragon

 Tadaaaaaammmm here is my "leader month".

Motivated by this amazing miniature, I went pretty fast, so I had the time to make this incredible old Grenadier resin scenery. You can clearly smell the 80's from miles and miles away from it :D



I also had the time to paint this sorcerer from Hasselfree Miniatures. I tried to make it simple because I want to use it as a beastman pristress.



Time to introduce you to the glorious Shla'gah'ass, almighty champion of The Lady.
The rider of the dragon is a convertion I made with Rakarth and some old and new slaaneshi bitz 

(I am sure you have recognized the RoC fiend of Slaanesh head)












Sorry for the spam of pictures :D 
Next month I will paint my Keggox and some Chaos Knights I think.... will see ! 

Little by little, the legion grows !!! 




4 commentaires:

  1. Lucky man ! Une des (la ?) plus belles figs de dragon, mais mettre la main dessus aujourd'hui est un peu trop onéreux... Des conversions toujours aussi pertinentes en tout cas.
    Et wait... Kegox ? Fichtre.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci !! C'est mon préféré aussi, avec Kegox. Kegox est terminé d'ailleurs, je le posterai à la fin du mois car il fait partie de mon armée pour l'OWAC

      Supprimer
  2. Perso pour moi c'est le plus beau dragon, c'est juste les ailes qui demande trop de travail. Là t'as bien assuré Laurent, bravo :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci merci ! Ça m'étonne que tu dises ça. Je suis sur que tu ferais un truc magnifique !

      Supprimer