dimanche 7 mars 2021

Second entry for the old World Army Challenge : Chaos Warriors

Here I am ! 

Late as never, with one finger missing, but I succeeded to complete this month ! 

As I featured you I wanted to paint 12 chaos warriors, plus a champion/hero on foot.



I am sure you recognized the champion, It is the champion of Khorne with a fleshound head that I perverted to Slaanesh. A much more rejoicing cause. His head is of course a head from a beast of Slaanesh, which is truly oversized for him. He looks even more bizarre and vicious. 

Let me introduce you to Eidolon the Lustful.



For the other warriors I tried to make them different from each other but I also watched out to keep a kind of global scheme that work with my army.

I hope you like them !

12 Chaos warriors with two handed weapons and standard bearer 429 pts
Champion of Slaanesh with two handed weapon 93 pts
So it's 522 pts for me this month !






6 commentaires:

  1. Ouch que du vieux là ! Et quel plaisir de voir ce fameux champion à la faux, ma première fig achetée et toujours ma préférée. Pour le champion, la tête est juste assez grosse pour lui donner un air étrange mais pas ridicule, et j'adore l'idée de l'icône sur le marteau pour marquer les victimes du sceau de son dieu...

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci ! Oui là c'est vraiment le post de vieux champions. Ces figs ont 30 ans et son toujours un plaisir à peindre. C'est dingue. Prochaine étape, le champion sur Spinned Dragon !

      Supprimer
  2. Le sort du champion de khorne est juste terrible... au milieu de tout ces Slaanshy boyz... bon au final c'est une tres belle unité c'est ce qui compte 😀😀

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Ahah il n'attend que tes légions, il fait des anulingus de compet ! :D

      Supprimer
  3. Again,these are just fantastic. Such awesome Slaanesh colours. Well done!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Matt !! Shinny, shinny, shinny boots of leather... :D

      Supprimer