jeudi 7 novembre 2019

Beast of Madness : Minotaurs of the Dark Prince

I wanted to had a brutal bestial unit to my army. Minotaurs have always been great miniatures with fantastic conversion opportunities.

Unfortunately, "marked minotaurs" are quite rare. I wanted to restaure this mistake...



The champion/hero of the unit. A friend of mine gave me this miniature and I think he is the perfect match for this unit


Oldhammer minotaurs...


Oldhammer sense of humor :D

4 commentaires:

  1. J'adore la conversion GdS avec tête de monture :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Très sympas ces bébêtes, j'apprécie de plus en plus la tête de celui au fond à gauche, il va vraiment m'en falloir un...

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Ah franchement fonce ! Ces figs sont un plaisir à peindre et fourmillent de détails kitchs !

      Supprimer