lundi 10 août 2020

Summer 2020 : painting dairy

Ok, I gonna try to make it in English again :)

During this long and hot summer, I couldn't find any motivation to paint anything. Just some stuff that was on my board since a long time.

First I decided to finish those two buddies. A gladiator and a templar from the "citadel fighters box". Guest what, the gladiator has a comb for his helmet :D this is for this kind of lovely details I love Oldhammer miniatures. Painted with proper colors, they are now part of my Chaos Warriors regiment.


the comb !!!! 

In the same spirit, I decided to paint this amazing miniature, the GW Cocatrix. As I only play to the 5th edition of Warhammer, it allows you to have many characters with exotic mounts. I just put a rider converted from an old Slaanesh Champion, some green stuff, et voilà !





What do you think of it ? 

Next things on my desk are a squad of 6 Slaanesh Renegades for W40K and some eldars riders on mount of Slaanesh. After maybe I will paint Keggox and the Spinned Dragon, but I am not sure of that. Next Wednesday, I play W40k against Pestilus the greedy, so I might have more pictures to post ! Take care and have fun !
 

4 commentaires:

  1. Gneaaaahhhhh,
    My army is ready for photos !
    Greedy to dig many holes in your miniatures !!!🤗🤗🤗

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Pareil de mon côté, les 36° et + dans mon "atelier" incitent peu à se motiver pour peindre, je préfère jouer à la ps4 qui est elle dans le salon tout frais :)

    Bon jamais remarqué ce peigne, je cours vérifier ce détail tout de suite :)
    La cockatrice est une super figurine (que je n'ai pas, bouh) et fait effectivement une très belle monture.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Laisse tomber, je cuis sur place. Exposé plein sud :D Le drame c'est que l'ordi réchauffe le tout... j'ose à peine l'allumer...

      Merci pour tes commentaires. La cockatrice est très belle, en effet, mais je te cache pas que le côté "made in failcast" est un peu relou. Elle est tellement légère que j'ai l'impression qu'elle va s'envoler :D

      Supprimer