dimanche 18 août 2019

Work in Progress : Montage of the heck

Hi chaos cultists !

I woke up this morning full of inspiration for my Chaos warband. First I decided to accelerate my painting/converting rhythm and as I restarted play Warhammer, I needed a Army Standard Bearer. I wanted something fat, ugly and insane.

So I picked a look in my stock and I decided to use my miniatures for the Pantheon of Chaos. Diego Serrate did an amazing job to reproduce the Realm of Chaos spirit in his miniatures.

I used the Hellbringer as beast and a Slaanesh Hellstider as horseman. I like the fact that the character stands straight on his mount while the beast in itself is completely insane and disproportionate. Like if the character was riding a chaos spawn. "You've lost the Dark Prince's favor ? Now serve me as mount ! MOuahah" :D

I just changed the head with an old fiend head. He looks so sweet now !




4 commentaires:

  1. Bonne idée de remplacer la tête de la monture. Très chouette toutes ces figurines "Pantheon of Chaos".
    Tu devrais faire quelques articles sur tes unités déjà peintes, avec plus de photos gros plans car franchement t'as fait pas mal de belles conversions.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci ! Oui tu as raison, mais j'ai un peu la flemme... mais je ferais un post de présentation, comme avant oui !

      Supprimer
    2. Oui à plus de photos ! (dixit le mec qui met toujours 3 mois à en prendre une)

      "You've lost the Dark Prince's favor ? Now serve me as mount ! MOuahah"
      Elle m'a fait bien fait rire celle-ci, c'est vraiment sadique... et donc très fluff.

      Supprimer
    3. Ahah oui !! tant mieux :)
      Plus de photos quand il sera peint :)

      Supprimer