mardi 3 novembre 2020

Dark riders seeking victims & entertainment

 Long time no see !

I felt less motivated after finishing my Emperor's Children army, maybe I need to digest it before starting something new. As I was supposed to play with Patatovitch to complete the narrative campaign 'Tears of Isha", I decided to paint a second unit of dark elves dark riders.

Of course they will be 6, but I added a dark elf hero representing the leader in the ToI campaign. Usually I don't like dark elves of this time (3rd Ed), but this one is an exception. His steed is a cross-breeded with a drake and the miniature is pretty charismatic.

As I didn't want to spend too much time on them, I kept it simple with some beautiful details, as I am used to do.





Let the hunt begin !!



Some details on the character, the shield is from Knightmare Miniatures.






5 commentaires:

  1. Fantastic work and a very nice color scheme. I love the character on the dragon horse! Great idea to put this chap into the unit! Thanks for your inspiration.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Georg ! Honestly I was a bit fast on them but I worked more on the global impact rather than one specific mini.
      This character is so funny indeed ! The Dragon Horse is really interesting and well detailed (more than the character), it was a good opportunity to play a dark elf mounted on something else that a cold one ;)

      Supprimer
  2. Je l'aime bien cette figurine de général EN! Comme toi la monture m'a toujours tapé dans l'œil. La posture du personnage et sympa aussi.
    Belle unité :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci ! Bon en vrai la fig est un calvaire, quand on te parle de "la qualité des figs GW de l'époque" :D Le cavalier ne peut même pas monter normalement dessus. Mais cette fig est drôle et ce cheval !! tellement intrigant :D

      Supprimer
  3. Le général est clairement mon préféré. Sa monture est fun, la posture dynamique et son armure bien sympa. En fait je trouve qu'il aurait sa place dans la gamme Eternal Champion, il ferait un bon Elric. Et bien joué pour le bouclier qui pour le coup lui va très bien.

    RépondreSupprimer