dimanche 8 septembre 2019

Slaanesh Techno Cultist and Emperor's Children Veterans Squad

I had those minis on my desk since maybe more than a year, and I couldn't really take the time to paint them.
Finally I took the opportunity this week end to finish them...

First, my Slaanesh Techno-cultist that I will play a perverted Techmarine.




You will recognize of course the Techpriest body with some... daemonic "improvements". A long and vicious scorpion tail from an old fiend of Slaanesh, the long neck is from the Talos kit and the head is simply an undead horse head.

As good characters never come alone, there is a retinue : a Choosen Squad full of lightening claws !! 






As you can see, I used some Jess Godwin old Slaanesh Champions and some choosen from Dark Vengeance kit.

What do you think ? I tried to focus on the global impact, as usual.

Cheeers !!! 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire