dimanche 8 septembre 2019

Cruelty and the beast


As my Slaaesh army for Warhammer Battle is slowly progressing, I take the luxury to have the pleasure to paint the miniatures one by one.

Here are some very old Slaangor (beastman of Slaanesh), a Chaos Warrior, and some fantastic miniatures from the Pantheon of Chaos.

The spider demon queen

I think I will play it as a bounded spider queen or giant scorpion.

Slaangor, PoC Beastman and . Chaos Warrior

Assassin de Slaanesh


The small warband


The cult of pleasure is growing....












4 commentaires:

  1. La grosse bebête est superbe. D'ailleurs je viens de me rendre compte que je ne l'ai pas celle-là...

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Ahah merci ! Oui encore une beauté de Pantheon of Chaos... je me souviens du dessin de Realm of Chaos, elle a vraiment une bonne bouille !

      Supprimer
  2. Les figurines du Pantheon sont trop classe, ca donne envie :)

    RépondreSupprimer